Note: Metro trains will operate from 7th September. All the educational institutions to remain closed till 30th September.
Still, wondering what is opening and remaining shut in Delhi? Don’t worry. This post will give you a brief understanding of the same.
We are now about to witness the 4th Phase of ‘Unlock India.’ With the increasing number of COVID-19 cases, certain guidelines should be followed strictly.
What is Open in Delhi?
- Metro Trains will resume its operation from 7th September in a graded manner. No tokens will be issues. Entry with smart cards only.
- Open-air theatres will be made operational from 21st September.
- Social, religious, sports, entertainment, academic, political, and cultural gathering shall be permitted with only 100 people from 21st September.
- Students from 9th to 12th class are allowed to visit the school for any related academic purposes. They should bring written permission from their parents for the same.
- For online teaching, schools can allow 50% of teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Research scholars and post-graduate students who need lab practical are allowed.
- Several training programmes registered with the government are permitted in the colleges and institutes.
- In the containment zones, only essential services are permitted.
- No e-permits are needed anymore for moving from one place to another.
What is Stalled in Delhi?
- States are not permitted to impose any lockdown outside their containment zones.
- Schools and educational institutions will remain closed until 30th September.
- Swimming pools, movie theatres, and entertainment parks will remain closed.
What is Mandatory in Delhi?
- Lockdown will stay in action in the containment zones till 30th September.
- Social distancing and face masks are mandatory at all gatherings.
If you like our post, kindly share your views, comments, and suggestions in the comment box below!